What a wonderful morning in Palm Springs. A glorious days like this motivates me to help those of us who love travel. My friend just said, "What a great day to be alive and living in Palm Springs."
One of my biggest goals is to create environments
and settings where couples can get together and connect or reconnect. Imagine, a simple weekend getaway in Palm Springs or a nice week in Hawaii can keep love and passion alive in a relationship.
My long term goal is to own a couples retreat in
Bali. As some of you know, that almost happened a few years ago. While thaat didn't work at the time, I will not ever give up.
****Never ever give up your dream*****
For some of us, we have so many dreams and desires that only time
keep us from doing it all.
You want to make your dream come true? Do these few things:
- Write down your goals and keep them close
- Take the big goals and simplify them into smaller steps
- Do one thing or more each
day to reach that small goal
- Do not let negative people interrupt your goals and long term desires.
Here are a few of my long term goals:
- I will visit 150 countries. I keep a list of countries I want to visit
will finish my third book (this one on travel)
- I will find ways to help the homeless situation even if only in a small way.
- I will evaluate producing another TV show that helps people (tired of shows that fail in this area)
- I will
continue to get back at TA for disabling my account for a period of time. (Revenge is too much fun now ant then)
- I will make a positive impact in the school children of Guatemala and help them advance there education.
- I will be even
a better father, dad, and earthling. Making a positive impact in all those areas is so important.
- I will figure out how to do more on my iPhone and get it to look right as I don't like to sit in front of a computer.
lived and continue to live a Cinderella life and I want to help you live the life you dream about as well.